No title, Just my feelings on the time

on Wednesday, September 7, 2011
First of all, thanks for forgiving although you said not all my fault... =)
Hope we can still be together happily...
(sound so wrong??? @.@)

And I don't know what to do now...
my turn, lost my justification on this problem...
I knew it was my fault and you have 迁就 me for many things...
but this one you can't, and I can't tolerate also...
change is something that say is easy but do is hard.
I found that also, now is not the time for me to change.

Sorry for can't tolerate your wish
yet, I can't find a reason to forgive what you have post...
thanks, it really hurt me
and make my stereotype towards 'gs' become deeper...
it is untrustworthy and insecure...

That's all... good luck for every one~ =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment