Recent...

on Sunday, August 21, 2011
there has been a long time I do not update my blog...
is too busy with my fyp and assignments
I just curious, is my time management still worse or there have other reasons...
damn stress damn moody in this period
found out that I'm still the same, do not change much, sigh...
every time I feel that I'm a loser...
by the way, I am relief now...
is time to focus on final to chase back my marks

my friends do help me a lot recently...
actually I'm in in the emotionally unstable state.
thanks for their patient and comments
it does help me a lot to justify myself

I should be tough and strong
I do not want the same thing happen again although it happened already
I need to be selfish this time
I do not want my kindness being abused again
somehow, I never think that I am a kind person

I do not want make any decision while I losing control of my emotion
I read some of the article
I feel envy that they have such supported friend
feel glad for yours

here are something I realized....
ya...I realized that friend no need many but few with true heart is enough
be responsible to yourself and others
what is work what is emotion, you should make it clear! don't mix it with the works!
I hate waiting...hmm... must punctual! 
so defensive...

and...my confidence still haven develop...
there are few time want to voice out or ask question
but still do not do so, haiz...
like a "suk tou gui", useless!
I'm too concern and care what other people think and view
I should put this down
yet i still can't find my way...

however, I love myself more now
I can live with myself better than before (although not a healthy way)
don't care so much 
just want myself happy
my live fill with different colors
and all of this will be my memories for this 3 years



0 comments:

Post a Comment